Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Put it on your handlebar, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little LED light runs for a whopping 200 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2025) lithium batteries • 100-hour run time • 3 modes (2 flashing; 1 steady) • Water-resistant silicone body
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
You'll be amazed so much light can come from such a small package with Planet Bike's Superflash Turbo Mini. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable and features a soft-touch power switch. 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours and the Superflash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options.
Put on the high beams for extra visibility even in the dark corners of space. Portland Design Works' Spaceship Headlight boasts 3 bright LEDs which shine through a precision lens for a bright, focused beam. It offers steady and flashing modes and has a run time of over 100 hours. - Fits 22.0-31.8mm handlebars - Runs on 2 x AA batteries (included) - 100 hours run time - Steady and flashing modes - 91 grams/3.2 ounces - 98 x 41 x 35mm
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
The Sigma Micros are practical, useful, and let you be seen everywhere. The attractive LED lights are suitable for a variety of uses, both on and off the bike. With the Velcro straps and uni-fit strap they can be used on backpacks, school bags, collars, strollers and more.
Planet Bike's Superflash Micro puts out a ton of light from a tiny package. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable and features a soft-touch power switch. 2 N batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours and the Superflash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options.
See and be seen with CatEye's HL-EL135 Headlight. This compact light uses 3 super-bright LEDs for a wide beam that lets you see more of the road. With 2 AA batteries, it provides up to 80 hours of run time on steady mode and up to 320 hours on flash mode. Plus, the no-tools universal mount makes installation fast and easy.
Super bright and compact, Cateye's Omni 3 Front and Rear Safety Lights use CatEye's Omni Directional Technology for increased visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and extend the run time. Plus, CatEye's tool-free FlexTight mount makes installation easy.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
Planet Bike's Beamer 3 Headlight boasts 3 super-bright white Nichia eXtreme LEDs with steady and flashing modes to provide excellent visibility. And, the soft-touch switch makes it easy to change settings, even with gloves on. The Beamer also features a quick-release handlebar mount that attaches in seconds without tools. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
- USB rechargeable tail light producing up to 20 lumens - 4 modes including 3 solid setting and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber attachment is compatible with a variety of bar sizes and styles - Low battery and charging indicator - Up to 12 hour run time per charge - Includes a steel clip for attaching to clothing or bags
CatEye's Uno Headlight gives you super-bright LED power to pierce the darkness. This sweet light features 400 candlepower with OptiCube lens technology that ensures maximum brightness and perfect focus, right where you need it. Also, you can choose from two modes with run times of 15 hours in constant mode and 60 hours in flashing mode on the included AA battery. Plus, the no-tools universal mount makes installation a snap.
-PB power array and reflector provide visibility for up to 1 mile -Steady, Superflash and Courtesy flash modes -Ultra compact case is weatherproof, lightweight, and durable -Rear rack and seat post mounts included -Up to 150 hours of run time on 2 AAA batteries (included) -85 grams
With a dazzlingly bright 28 LED PB Power Array and three modes, this USB rechargeable light is like a Scarlet Begonia for the back of your bike. For added safety, it has a CPSC certified reflector in the lens to keep you visible when the light is off. Versatile mounting options allow you to attach it to your seat post or rear rack with the included brackets. - PB 28 LED power array and CPSC certified reflector provides steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 5 hrs (steady – 20 lm), 9 hrs (Courtesy – 6-18 lm) and up to 30 hrs (Superflash - 20 lm) - Provide 160-degrees of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust and water resistance rated to IP65 standard - 700 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Includes rear rack and seat post mounts plus clip mount for multiple mounting options - 65 grams
For seeing the road and staying safe, CatEye's EL135/Omni 3 Light Kit includes their fine EL135 headlight and Omni 3 taillight. To light the way, the compact headlight with its no-tools universal quick-release handlebar mount boasts 3 super-bright LEDs, constant and flashing modes, and CatEye's OptiCube lens technology for a wider, 150-candlepower beam with excellent visibility. Meanwhile, for the back, CatEye's Omni 3 with their FlexTight mount and included clothing clip can be placed almost anywhere and it uses their Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility and boasts 3 ultra-bright LEDs plus constant, flashing and rapid modes.
• 25 Lumen tail light • 6 modes (3 steady 3 flashing) • 1 ~ 5 hour runtime • Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator • Water resistant construction • USB charging cable • Rubber strap seatpost mount
Page 1 of 2 Next page