Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
CatEye's Rapid X is a tiny, all weather rear light for nighttime safety that won't weigh you down. Its high-power 25-lumen LED lasts for up to 30 hours, features six modes, and automatically switches to flashing when you're at 20% power to provide an additional hour of light. A USB charger lets you refresh the rechargeable battery in two hours. You'll love the Rapid's side visibility when you're riding and its easy installation and removal when it needs recharged.
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
• 25 Lumen tail light • 6 modes (3 steady 3 flashing) • 1 ~ 5 hour runtime • Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator • Water resistant construction • USB charging cable • Rubber strap seatpost mount
You'll be amazed so much light can come from such a small package with Planet Bike's Superflash Turbo Mini. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable and features a soft-touch power switch. 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours and the Superflash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options.
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Planet Bike's Superflash Micro puts out a ton of light from a tiny package. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable and features a soft-touch power switch. 2 N batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours and the Superflash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options.
-PB power array and reflector provide visibility for up to 1 mile -Steady, Superflash and Courtesy flash modes -Ultra compact case is weatherproof, lightweight, and durable -Rear rack and seat post mounts included -Up to 150 hours of run time on 2 AAA batteries (included) -85 grams
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2025) lithium batteries • 100-hour run time • 3 modes (2 flashing; 1 steady) • Water-resistant silicone body
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable tail light producing up to 20 lumens - 4 modes including 3 solid setting and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber attachment is compatible with a variety of bar sizes and styles - Low battery and charging indicator - Up to 12 hour run time per charge - Includes a steel clip for attaching to clothing or bags
Page 1 of 1