- 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length
$9.99 - $14.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
$11.99 - $13.99
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$12.59 - $19.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
$12.99 - $16.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
$12.99 - $19.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
$15.99 - $21.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$15.99 - $19.99
- Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick release bracket included
$16.99 - $20.00
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$16.99 - $17.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
The KryptoFlex 815 Key Cable is an 8mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water, and road grime. And, the Transit Flex Frame Bracket gives you plenty of tool-free mounting options so the lock stays out of your way while you're riding. The KryptoFlex 815 Key Cable is 5/16-inch x 5-feet.
• Patented 4-digit resettable combination with easy-grip dials • Recommended for quick release components and accessory lock ups • 2.4mm vinyl coated steel retracting security cable (3 feet)
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport. And the Glo model has a built-in micro light that backlights the numbers so you can see them in the dark! Genius!
$29.99 - $34.95
User settable Steel Ball Combo lock is permanently forged to compact titanium-reinforced hardened steel square link chain.
• Heat treated steel core with weatherproof cover • Folding metal links allow easy portability • Frame mount included • 2` 6" / 80cm long
$49.95 - $59.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
Page 1 of 1