Add some cargo capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Standard Deep Basket. This no-frills hauler has fully adjustable struts so it fits virtually any bike with fork eyelets. It's sturdy, simple and functional.
$23.99 - $25.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. Available in plated (582), black (582BL), and white (582WH) finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
- Headset mount for 1-inch steerer tubes - Fixed struts - Powder coated finish - Mount: Fixed - Material: Steel - Size (WxLxD): 14.5x12x9.5-inches - Finish: Powder Coated - Weight Limit: 11 lbs
$26.10 - $37.99
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Standard Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
$26.99 - $27.99
- Powder coated steel construction - Classic oval styling with mesh bottom - Lift off style bracket - Material: Steel - Mount: Lift-off Bracket - Size (WxLxD): 14.1x10.2x9.4"
Here's a big basket to carry large loads. Sunlite's Rack Top Mesh Basket attaches to your rear rack (sold separately) and sports sturdy steel construction.
One of the best selling items in Wald's entire catalog, this basket set the precedent for quick-release convenience and is perfect for carrying small bags of groceries. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - This Quick Release Baskets comes with a detachable Slip-on Holder for simple installation - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you • Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder • Dimensions: 14 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x x 7 inches • Holder is designed to fit 7/8" handlebar, hooks are 4 1/2" apart • Available in white (133WH) or black (133GB) Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket including the holder weighs 2.4 lbs.
$34.20 - $45.99
- Natural fiber construction woven around a steel frame for durability - Fully adjustable quick release mount - Mount: Quick Release - Material: Fiber/Steel - Size (WxLxD): 14.5x10.25x9-inches
• Powder coated steel construction • Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
- Top hooks easily install on most racks - Adjustable lower hook for added stability - Foldable handle - 33 x 25 x 32 cm / 13 x 9.8 x 12.5-inches
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Quick Release Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via a fully adjustable handlebar mount. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
$54.99 - $64.99
Sometimes you need a basket. Sometimes you don't. - Proprietary Electra design - Multiple color options available - Honeycomb stamp pattern - Quick release unit mounts to handlebar - Maximum Load Capacity up to 10 LBS or 5 KG
- Heavy duty composite plastic wont rust or deteriorate over time - Quick release mount makes it easy to remove and take with - Great for trips to the store or farmers market - Includes QRB-5 style quick release and optional basket handle - Size (WxLxD): 15x10.5x10.5"
- Powder coated steel construction - Rubber carrying handle - Mounts to rear rack with two spring-loaded clamps - Includes pet friendly wire dome top cage - Quick release handlebar mounting system - Max load: 22lbs - Mount: Quick Release - Material: Steel
Daydreaming about a picnic in the park or looking to add a whole bunch of utility to your cruiser? The folks at Electra understand those longings and created the Wicker Basket Panniers for the utilitarian in all of us. Beyond their incredible charm, these panniers offer ample space for gourmet lunch spreads or everyday grocery runs. Their hinged lids feature classic buckle closures and a handy strap lets you carry these sweet panniers wherever you go. And for cleaning convenience, they feature removable liners.
Page 1 of 1