- Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 110 grams
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line! - With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants - No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant - Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer - As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Finish Line Citrus Degreaser. Super strong and fast. Cuts through the toughest of carbonized grit, grease, and grime. Low surface tension for thorough penetration into all areas. 100% active, biodegradable and nontoxic.
Finish Line's Multi Degreaser packs strong and safe cleaning power. It's 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, free of irritating fumes and won't harm you or the environment. It cleans dirt, grease and grime and leaves little residue. It's also non flammable and is safe for all surfaces/materials.
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
The Park Tool FWS-2 Fold-Up Wrench Set combines all the popular hex and Torx compatible wrench sizes of the AWS-10 and TWS-2 into one convenient set. The multi-position shop grade fold-ups are comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles. Made in USA.
The MT-10, 20, 30 and 40 are high quality folding take-along tools that feature forged aluminum side plates, a mix of hardened and plated tools, and smooth ergonomic operation.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
The MTC-40 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along. - 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex wrenches - T25 & T30 Torx compatible driver - Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver - 5- to 12-speed compatible chain tool* - Rotor straightener - CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor - Bottle opener - Key ring holder - Weight: 217g (7.65 ounces) *The MTC-40 chain tool will not peen Campagnolo 11-speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3 or CT-6.3)
Shop-quality, adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components. The ATD-1.2 features all-metal internal construction with a comfortable, ergonomic composite molded grip. Each tool is assembled and calibrated at Park Tool's factory in Minnesota.
- New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit size indication for quick tool identification. The torx model Includes T10, T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components, while the hex model includes 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes, perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. Both are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has a 4, 5 and 6mm hex to fit the most popular sizes on your bike. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
• 3-piece set • Steel
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
- Chain gauge for checking wear and stretch - Also includes an integrated assembly hook for making installing chains easier
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
Sunlite's Mini Chain Tool is small and light, so it fits in tight places and packs easily (that's a hint that you should carry it on every ride.) But don't let its small stature fool you: you get plenty of leverage thanks to wide handles.
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
Keep your bike running smoothly with Sunlite's Dry Lube w/Silicone. It's silicone based, so you can use it on metal, plastic, rubber, almost everywhere. Being a dry lube, it doesn't attract dirt and grime, either.
- 6 function mutli tool - Hex keys: 3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
Page 1 of 2 Next page