- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
$7.99 - $10.99
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Ergonomic TPR grip with a raised cork section for extended comfort and grip - Cork mid-section reduces hand fatigue and dampens vibrations - Length: 125mm
- Super Soft Pruven Kraton Single Density Rubber - BMX Style With Flange - Angled Mushroom Design Helps Prevent Mud Build Up - KORE Thermo End Plugs, - 135mm Length - Weight - 137g (Pair)
- Ergonomically shaped rubber ribbed grip - Comfortable and easy on the hands with or without gloves - Larger ribbed palm area helps to reduce numbness and strain on hands and wrists - Length: 130mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
$9.99 - $14.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Soft rubber grip • Chrome ends • 115mm
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Single clamp, dual density TPE lock on grips - Mini diamond and ribbed pattern provides superior grip in wet or dry conditions - Soft yet durable compound offers maximum control and vibration dampening - Ergo fin for added comfort and support reduces hand fatigue - 130mm length with 29mm diameter grip area - Left and right hand specific grip design
Electra's Cirque Grips are made of a comfortable rubber for a great feel and an excellent grip. And you'll love their cool style that adds flair to any bicycle.
Siliconez are the grip of choice for top world cup XC racers looking for both weight savings and performance. Feeling is believing with Supacaz’s patented memory foam attributes that mold to your hand providing consistent grip in any condition. The shock-absorbing qualities reduce fatigue of not only hands but the entire upper body. - Material: Silicone Foam - Diameter: 32mm(sl), 34mm(xl), 36mm (xxl) - Length: 130mm - UV resistant - Latex-free
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm - Style: w/ Bar Ends
- Sturdy canvas covered ergo grips with locking clamps - Dual lock-ons keep your grips firmly planted to the bars - A classic look for your classic ride - Length: 135mm
Page 1 of 1